General Questions and Answers about Regency Products
No. Please see our internet sales policy for more details.
Yes. An annual service call by a qualified Regency dealer / technician is recommended. This will ensure your Regency continues to bring warmth and comfort to your home for years to come.
What is my model number:
You can find the model number on your invoice or on the front cover of the installation manual. The model number is also on the serial number decal.
Where is my serial number:
You can find the serial number for your unit on the decal attached to your fireplace / stoves.
Serial Number Decal Location:
- Regency Gas Freestandings have a serial number decal on the rear panel of the unit.
- Regency Gas Freestandings (Ultimate) have a serial number decal on the inside of the drop down pedestal door.
- Regency Fireplaces & Inserts have the serial number decal on a plate which is located inside the bottom of the fireplace behind the bottom louver or faceplate. Open or remove the bottom louver / faceplate.
- Regency Wood Stoves have a serial number decal on the rear panel of the unit.
- Regency Wood Inserts have a serial number decal on the bottom front of the insert, under the ashlip. If you have a fan installed, you will need to remove the fan first. Check the manual for your unit for fan removal instructions.
You will need to contact the Regency dealer where you purchased your fireplace or a Regency dealer your area. Please click here
to find your nearest Regency dealer.
It is very important to clean your glass after your fireplace has cooled down. Please refer to your manual or the Customer Care
section on our website.
Please visit our Dealer locator
to find a Regency dealer nearest you. You can search by country and postal code/zip code.
All Regency manuals are available by download
on our website. Make sure you pick the proper manual for your appliance. The model number and serial number can be found on the decal attached to your unit.
The Regency technical support staff is setup to offer support to the authorized Regency dealer network. If you have a question, please contact your local Regency dealer.
Regency offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all fireplaces, stoves & inserts. The details of your warranty can be found in your owner’s manual.
You will need to contact the Regency dealer in your area. Please click here
to go to our find a dealer page, to find a Regency dealer nearest you.