MODERN FIREPLACES WITH NO LIMITATIONS
Regency introduces the City Series with cutting edge contemporary design and quality. The City Series gives you the creative freedom to apply any finishing materials to the edge of a clean line gas fireplace. Maintain your standards with the warranty and support of Regency while delivering a dynamic fire all year round.
Download the Brochure
ONE, TWO OR THREE SIDES TO VIEW
New York View
The front-facing linear fireplace can be strikingly integrated into any room.
San Francisco Bay
The three-sided bay fireplace creates a focal point that shows off the fire from multiple angles in the room.
The two-sided corner fireplace allows you to have design flexibility from any side of the room.
NO FRAMES NO MESH NO SILICONE
Experience the true frameless fire of Regency City Series. Our patented double glass safety barrier means no screens or frames blocking your view and no noisy fans moving air between the glass. See more of what matters and less of the "extras" with advanced Regency City Series technology.
SEE WHAT MATTERS
- An uninterrupted view of the flames
- Seamlessly integrates into any interior
- Invisible glass safety barrier (patented)
- No frames, mesh or silicone
- Customize your look with 5 piece inner panel set that extends past the glass giving the matte, glossy, or dark glass look you desire
WARM REALISTIC FIREBED
Relaxed, natural flames rise from a richly detailed bed of logs, stones, crystals, or crushed glass media options. Choose your look further with multiple interior panel options to create the look matte, glossy, or dark glass look that best suits your decor. The 5-piece inner panel extends past the glass to bring continuity to the interior and exterior of the fireplace, creating a unifrom and elegant look.
Glass Crystals & Driftwood Log Set
Starfire Crystals & Iceberg Crushed Glass
Glass Crystals & Volcanic Stones
Reflective Black Cystals & Black Coal Crushed Glass
Glass Crystals & Birch Log Set
Glass Crystals & Split Oak Log Set
HEAT WHERE YOU WANT IT
Regency’s patented cool wall system releases warmth at ceiling level. This system reduces excessive radiant heat in front of the fireplace so you can enjoy your fireplace more often, helps distribute heat throughout the room & keeps your wall cool so you can hang artwork or TV's directly above the fireplace without worrying about warping or damage.
COOL WALL SYSTEM
Our patented system draws the cool air around the floating glass safety barrier. Cooler air is then split between the heat exchanger and the inside wall surface. The air travelling through the heat exchanger is heated by the fireplace and then directed out the back of the fireplace. The combined warmed air is then vented back into the room.
FLUSH POWER VENT
You can now vent City Series models above or below grade with our new flush horizontal power vent wall termination cap. The flush design and ability to be painted allows for seamless integration into the existing exterior of any home.
- Vent runs up to 72 ft
- Allows for 7 ft negative vent run below first elbow
- Use up to six 90° elbows or twelve 45° elbows
- Use flex vent or rigid pipe
- Horizontal power vent wall termination cap can be installed flush or adjusted to the depth of your wall
NO LIMITS NO RESTRICTIONS
The City Series is designed to maintain a cool wall to accommodate custom finishes right to the edge of your fireplace - giving you the ultimate design freedom. Finish your fireplace in any material you like, direct to the edge of the firebox; allowing you to create a very clean look without the need for additional trims or faceplates.
- Place a TV above the fireplace without it getting damaged
- Hang artwork without fear of warping
- Paint will not discolor, drywall will not crack
- No internal fans required
- Use any finish right to the edge of the fire, even wood or wallpaper
No Hassle Installation
ENGINEERED FRAMING KITS
Precise & easy installations with Regency engineered framing kits. Manufactured to precise specifications and designed to easily frame and incorporate a City Series unit into the home quickly and easily without installers needing to build custom framing.
- For simplified installation use our optional steel framing kits.
- Integrated control system, no access doors required.
- Telescopic chase framing kits are adjustable from 6-10ft.
- Multiple framing kits are available.